Takhini Hot Springs
Eclipse Nordic Hot Springs
Healthy mineral waters in the Yukon
New facility to open May 16th!
You book – We drive – You relax
- Years in the making this upscale, completely rebuild and enlarged retreat will feature multiple soaking pools filled with natural mineral waters kept at different temperatures.
- Steam and dry saunas – one with locally harvested scents such as spruce, pine and sage – hot and cool pools will either invigorate or relax your body.
- The sun flooded chill-out room or the dimmed light relax rook with heated tiled lounge chairs will get you dreaming for more days here …
- Modern elegant change rooms, lockers and shower facilities combine superior hygiene with comfort and beauty.
- The quaint bistro offers home made baked goods, locally brewed beers and Italian sodas, charcuterie and fine cheese from a local distributer.
Only half an hour from downtown and already in the wilds of the Yukon.
Choose from 3 different rates and 5 different time slots:
- Book your time slot here: Eclipse Nordic Hot Springs
Nordic Hot Springs Ritual
The Eclipse Nordic Hot Springs Ritual combines the well-known Nordic Cycle (repeating the hot/cold/relax cycle, also known as “thermotherapy” or “contrast temperature therapy“) with the benefits of a Japanese Onsen style “soak” in mineral hot spring waters. The sense of vitality and well-being generated by the hot/cold/relax therapy cycle is enhanced by the volcanically heated, mineral rich water of the hot spring pools, which are known to diminish muscle pain and positively affect a score of common health complaints. The result is a fusion made in heaven – designed to promote unique state of restful, peaceful relaxation and invigoration.
Transportation: Can$ 170.00 + 5% GST for 1-7 people
Pick Up: downtown Whitehorse
(for out-of-town pick ups please ask for rate)
Length of Stay: 3 hours
Maximum#: 7 guests
Note: Check with us for availability before you book your time slot