Kluane National Park & Wilderness Cabin
Majestic. Magical. Wild.
Visit world famous Kluane National Park & wilderness cabin. Experience a last wild place while exploring from your own wilderness cabin.
Sunny days and a lot of daylight invite you to this UNESCO heritage site in the West of Yukon.
We drive from Whitehorse out to the Kluane National Park, stop at Haines Junction for an informative hour at the local Visitor and Cultural Center, then we head down the Haines Highway along the Kluane National Park’s boundary, with lots of stops and photo opportunities.
We stop at scenic Kathleen Lake, explore an ancient rock glacier and learn about traditional fishing techniques at the native village Klukshu. We visit an amazing waterfall, a natural barrier to the salmon coming up from the south, before we turn around and drop you off at you own authentic trapper cabin, refurnished and upgraded to a comfortable wilderness home with a lot of charme.
The next 2 days are totally to your won. Explore Kluane National Park, enjoy nature at your finger tips, relax in your wilderness cabin. Nature all around you will refresh your soul and leave you with absolute stunning memories.
On day 4 you will be picked up by us again. On our way back to civilization we stop in Haines Junction at the famous bakery to relish some delicious home baked goodies, while listening to all your stories from the wilderness.
Pick Up: 8:30 pm from your downtown Whitehorse location
Day 1: Full day Excursion to Kluane National Park
Day 2-3: Stay in your Wilderness Cabin. You bring your own food, everything else is provided
Day 4: Pick up and return shuttle to Whitehorse
Cost: CAN$ 425.00 + 5% GST per person
Level of Activity: easy
Special Clothing: rain gear and summer clothing, good walking shoes
Length of Tour: 4 days
Minimum #: 2 guests
Season: June to October
- Pick up and Drop off in Whitehorse at your accommodation
- Full day guided tour from Whitehorse to Kluane National Park
- Lunch at Kathleen Lake, snacks and refreshments
- Visit to Rock Glacier, Klushu Native Village, Million Dollar Falls
- 2 day accommodation in our Wilderness Cabin near Kathleen Lake
- All amenities in the cabin (wood stove, water in canisters, complete kitchen equipment, bedding)
- Pick up at cabin and return transportation to Whitehorse
- Light summer and some warm clothing, raincoat, sturdy boots
- Sunglasses, hat, camera
- Food and drinks for two days, plus one supper (evening of day 1) and one breakfast (morning of day 4), basic condiments are in the cabin.
Contact Us –
we love to help!